Asked Questions
SF Health Network
Environmental Health

Other permits or approvals that may be required:

  • Cooking, open flame, generator use, please contact the SF Fire Department at 
  • Sidewalk use, please contact SF Department of Public Works at
    (415) 554-5810
  • Alcohol sales, please contact State ABC at
    (415) 356-6500
  • Public property use, please contact SF Police Department at
    (415) 553-1115
  • Park property use, please contact SF Recreation and Park at
    (415) 831-5500
  • Body Modification permits (i.e.: tattoos), please contact SF Public Health at
    (415) 252-3971
  • Recycling may not require permits but please contact SF Recycling Board at
    (415) 554-3434