Outcall Massage Service Permit
A. Bring the following items to the Department of Public Health, Environmental Health Section at 1390 Market St., Suite 210, San Francisco:
- Completed Massage Establishment Application for a Permit to Operate (pdf).
- Letter of intent / business plan with description of services to be provided.
- List of massage practitioners
- List of names, residential addresses, and phone numbers of the people listed as business owner(s). Types of owners include the following:
- corporate officer’s, director’s and stockholders with > 10% of stock
- partners, including limited partners
- applicant and all other advanced practitioners operating under the solo establishment permit
- List of previous massage establishment licenses held and if revoked, describe why.
- Outcall application fee - See Fee Schedule of Licenses, Permits, Fines & Service Charges. Bounced check fees are $50.00.
- Original copy of your valid advanced massage practitioner permit for a solo massage establishment
- Workers' Compensation Declaration (pdf)
B. Submit Referral background check request form (pdf) to San Francisco Police Department, or other county law enforcement agency, or State certified, background check agency for all owners, partners, corporate officers, and stockholders with > 10% stock holdings.