Return to the previous menu
print this page
Massage Trainee Permit Instructions
Trainee permits are valid for only ninety (90) days and must be renewed until your training has been completed.
- Complete and submit your completed Massage practitioner application (pdf) with the following:
- Proof of current registration in a massage school. (i.e. transcript, tuition receipt, etal)
- Application fee $116.00 (check or money order) payable to SFDPH (San Francisco Dept. of Public Health). Bounced check fees are $50.00
- Submit Background check request form to San Francisco Police Department, or other county law enforcement agency, or State certified, background check agency.
- Submit a letter from your trainer stating that he/she will supervise you. The trainer must have a current DPH massage permit