Rebuild San Francisco
General Hospital & Trauma Center
San Francisco General Hospital Rebuild
Accessible Meeting Policy
- Cafeteria, Second Floor, at 1001 Potrero Ave, in San Francisco is wheelchair accessible through the Main Hospital entrance.
- The nearest accessible BART station is 24th and Mission. MUNI bus lines serving the area are the 9, 9L, 33 and 48. For more information about MUNI accessible services, call (415) 923-6142. For information about MUNI services, call 673-6864.
- There is accessible parking on the SFGH campus in the lot adjacent to the Avon Comprehensive Breast Center.
- American Sign Language interpreters and readers and/or language interpreters are available with advance notice of three business days before a public meeting.
- SFGH will make every effort to accommodate requests for sound enhancement systems and alternative formats for meeting minutes and agendas. Please make these requests as far in advance as possible. For all requests contact Rachael Kagan 206-3170.
- In order to assist the City's efforts to accommodate persons with severe allergies, environmental illnesses, multiple chemical sensitivity or related disabilities, attendees at public meetings are reminded that other attendees may be sensitive to various chemical based products. Please help the City to accommodate these individuals.