Administration & Contacts
The AB 75 Project administrative staff consists of four core staff members and support from DPH contracts and fiscal offices. They are responsible for the submission of all State applications and reports, budgeting, personnel, planning, program development, policy and legislative analysis, claims payment oversight and authorization, and fiscal review for the various AB 75 Project programs and activities.
Some examples of administrative activities include:
- submit three reports per year for CHIP funding (application, expenditure description, and standard agreement), receiving approval from the Health Commission, Board of Supervisors, and Mayor's Office,
- submit six financial and utilization reports per year (two CHIP Trust Fund Balance reports, one Actual Financial Data report, two EMSA reports, and one SB 12 Maddy Fund report) per year, with the cooperation of the Controller’s Office and others,
- serve as liaison with the State for purposes of program administration and also to monitor state legislative changes regarding the tobacco tax,
- prepare and manage a contract for fiscal intermediary services for the CHIP Hospital and Physician Program,
- conduct quarterly provider informational meetings to coordinate policy and implementation activities,
AB 75 Project administration is wholly funded by a percentage of the CHIP allocation received from the State. No local general fund monies are used for project administration.
If you have any questions about the AB 75 Project, please either call or send an e-mail to any of the people listed below.
The AB 75 Project administrative offices are located at:
AB 75 Project
City & County of San Francisco
Department of Public Health
30 Van Ness Avenue, Suite 260
San Francisco, CA 94102
- Joshua Nossiter, Project Coordinator - firstname.lastname@example.org
Sandra Gomez, CHDP Case Manager - email@example.com
Serena Chuong, Senior Clerk - firstname.lastname@example.org