San Francisco General Hospital
Transportation Services Program
In collaboration with key partners, SFGH’s Transportation Services Program aims to meet transportation needs and improve user services in a number of primary ways. These include:
- Installation of MUNI "Next Bus" signs in the SFGH Main Lobby & Outpatient Lobby
- Completion of an annual assessment of commuter behavior for the assessment and improvement of services which best serve our patients, staff, and community
- Organization of an annual Transportation Fair on the SFGH campus.
- Organization of Transit Pass sales at the Cashier’s office in the Main Lobby of SFGH.
- Creation and maintenance of a Transportation Services website with up-to-date, useful information for commuters.
- Installation of transit maps and shuttle time tables in easily accessible areas of campus.
- Collaboration with organizational and governmental partners to assess, address, and improve transportation needs.
- Enhancement of capacity and safety of bike storage areas.
- Promotion of coordinated ride-sharing and ride-share parking space availability.