Silver Avenue Family Health Center
Services Available at Silver Avenue Family Health Center
- Children - Well and sick child care, dental care
- Adults - Well and sick adult care, cancer screening
- Women - Family planning, pregnancy testing and counseling, cancer screening, annual well-women exams
- Prenatal Care
- Centering Pregnancy Group Care - Supportive group care for pregnant women. Regular meetings during pregnancy and after childbirth.
- Dental - Dental clinic on-site for children and pregnant women
- Nutrition - Counseling and education
- WIC Program - On-site Women, Infant, Children nutrition program
If you seek services by our Primary Care Providers you must choose Silver Ave Family Health Center as your medical home. Patients without medical coverage must go through the Central Enrollment unit in order to select a Medical Home.
The Central Enrollment unit is located at 2789 25th Street (at Potrero Avenue, 2 blocks from SFGH). Call (415) 206-7800 to make an appointment and for drop-In enrollment hours.
Map and Directions
View Larger Map