San Francisco Department of Public Health
HEALTH COMMISSION MEETING
Tuesday, July 16, 2002
At 3:00 p.m.
101 Grove Street, Room #300
San Francisco, CA 94102
THE BUDGET COMMITTEE OF THE COMMISSION WILL CONSIDER THE CONSENT CALENDAR ON THIS AGENDA AT 2:30 P.M. THE HEALTH COMMISSION WILL ACT ON THOSE ITEMS OF THE CONSENT CALENDAR, WHICH HAVE BEEN RECOMMENDED FOR APPROVAL BY THE BUDGET COMMITTEE.
PUBLIC COMMENTS WILL BE TAKEN FOR EACH AGENDA ITEM.
1) CALL TO ORDER
2) PROPOSED ACTION: APPROVAL OF THE MINUTES OF THE REGULAR MEETING OF JULY 2, 2002
*Minutes of July 2, 2002
3) PROPOSED ACTION: APPROVAL OF THE CONSENT CALENDAR OF THE BUDGET COMMITTEE
(Commissioner Arthur M. Jackson)
(3.1) Central Administration - Request for the approval of a resolution authorizing the Department of Public Health to accept and expend 51 recurring grants from the State of California for FY 2002-03.
* Calendaring request memo, Resolution, List of recurring grants,
101 Grove Street San Francisco, CA 94102-4505
(3.2) AIDS Office - HIV Health Services - Request for approval of a new retroactive sole source contract with Ramsell Corporation, in the amount of $128,831, to provide Quality Management Program Coordination services for providers of CARE-funded services, for the period of June 1, 2002 through February 28, 2003.
* Calendaring request memo
(3.3) CHS-Mental Health - Request for approval or a renewal contract with Lifemark Corporation, in the amount of $475,720, to provide fiscal intermediary services to the Personal Assisted Employment Services (PAES), for the period of July 1, 2002 through June 30, 2003.
* Calendaring request memo, Monitoring report summary
(3.4) PHP- TB Control - Request for approval of a sole source renewal contract with the Regents of UCSF at San Francisco General Hospital (SFGH), in the amount of $238,764, to provide physician and radiologist services to patients referred to the SFGH Tuberculosis Clinic, for the period of July 1, 2002 through June 30, 2003.
* Calendaring request memo, Client demographic information form, Monitoring report summary
4) FOR DISCUSSION: DIRECTOR'S REPORT
(Mitchell H. Katz, M.D., Director of Health)
(Report on activities and operations of the Department.)
5) FOR DISCUSSION; REPORT ON THE LONG RANGE SERVICE DELIVERY PROGRAM RECOMMENDATIONS FOR THE SAN FRANCISCO GENERAL HOSPITAL MEDICAL CENTER REBUILD
(Anthony Wagner, Chief Executive Officer of Hospital Systems)
6) FOR DISCUSSION CONSIDERATION OF A RESOLUTION ADOPTING
AND ACTION: THE ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT REPORT FOR THE LAGUNA HONDA HOSPITAL REBUILD PROJECT
(Larry Funk, Executive Administrator, LHH)
*Update and Resolution
7) PUBLIC COMMENTS**
* Explanatory documents are available at the Health Commission Office, 101 Grove Street, Room #311, telephone 554-2666.
** Opportunity for members of the public to address the Health Commission on items of interest to the public that are within the subject matter jurisdiction of the Health Commission. Additionally, public comments will be taken for each agenda item.
Link to 'Find It' page
Link to this site's Home page
Link to SFGov, San Francisco City & County Web site
Any questions, comments, or suggestions pertaining to this site may be directed to the DPH Webmaster
© Copyright 2002, Department of Public Health, City and County of San Francisco