San Francisco Department of Public HealthAGENDA: HEALTH COMMISSION MEETING
Tuesday, April 4, 2006
at 3:00 p.m.
101 GROVE STREET, ROOM 300
San Francisco, CA 94102
Please note, there will not be a Budget Committee meeting prior to the Health Commission meeting.
PUBLIC COMMENTS WILL BE TAKEN FOR EACH AGENDA ITEM.
1) CALL TO ORDER
2) PROPOSED ACTION: APPROVAL OF THE MINUTES OF THE HEALTH COMMISSION MEETING
OF MARCH 21, 2006
*Minutes of the meeting of March 21, 2006
3) FOR DISCUSSION: DIRECTOR’S REPORT
(Mitchell H. Katz, M.D., Director of Health)
(Report on activities and operations of the Department)
4) FOR DISCUSSION AND ACTION: PUBLIC HEALTH WEEK- 100th ANNIVERARY OF THE 1906 EARTHQUAKE AND CONSIDERATION OF A RESOLUTION
RECOGNIZING PUBLIC HEALTH WEEK
(Brian Katcher, Pharm. D., Public Health Pharmacist, CHPP, Community Programs)
*Report and Resolution
5) FOR DISCUSSION: DISASTER PREPAREDNESS/HOMELAND SECURITY UPDATE
(Anne Kronenberg, Deputy Health Director, Director, Office of Policy and Planning)
6) PUBLIC COMMENT/OTHER BUSINESS**
* Explanatory documents are available at the Health Commission Office, 101
Grove Street, Room #311, telephone 554-2666.
** Opportunity for members of the public to address the Health Commission on items of interest to the public that are within the subject matter jurisdiction of the Health Commission. Additionally, public comments will be taken for each agenda item.
Link to main menu page
Link to this site's Home page
Link to SFGov, San Francisco City & County Web site
Any questions, comments, or suggestions pertaining to this site may be directed to the DPH Webmaster
© Copyright 1998-2006, Department of Public Health, City and County of San Francisco