Asked Questions
SF Health Network
Environmental Health

Hazardous Materials and Waste Program Forms

IMPORTANT! Paper forms are no longer accepted for the following programs:

  • Hazardous Materials Business Plan
  • California Accidental Release (CalARP)
  • Hazardous Waste Generator and On-site Treatment (tiered permitting)
  • Underground Storage Tanks
  • and Aboveground Petroleum Storage

As of January 1, 2013, all forms for the programs listed above must be submitted electronically through the California Environmental Reporting System (CERS) at If you have questions, please contact our office at (415) 252-3900.

Aboveground Petroleum Storage

Chlorofluorocarbon Recovery and Recycling

CFC Application (pdf)

Underground Storage Tanks

Medical Waste

Medical Waste Facility Application Packet (pdf)