News & Media |  Donate  |  Contact Us | 
Asked Questions
San Francisco Health Network
Environmental Health

Environmental Health Program Applications and Permits

Consumer Protection

To ensure that you include all relevant permit fees during the application process, please refer to this Permit Fees document.

  • Body Art- Tattoos, body piercing, permanent cosmetics practitioners
  • Caterers
  • Cottage Food Operations (California Homemade Food Act - AB1616)
  • Farmers Markets
  • Food Permit for Special Events- Temporary Food Facilities (TFFs)
  • Laundromats
  • Massage Establishment/Practitioner/Trainee
  • Medical Cannabis Dispensary Permit
  • Mobile Food Facilities
  • Pet Facilities
  • Retail Food Permit
  • Tobacco Permits - For selling tobacco and e-cigarettes
    Hazardous Materials and Waste
  • Hazardous Materials and Waste Program
  • Maher Ordinance Application (pdf)
  • Voluntary Remedial Action Program Application (pdf)
    Water Quality
  • Certified backflow prevention assembly tester
  • Swimming Pools and Spas - Public (includes change of ownership)
  • Permit to construct, operate or destroy a monitoring well or soil boring
  • Permit to Construct, Operate or Destroy a Production Well
  • On-Site Non-potable Water Treatment and Use System
    Weights and Measures Program Permits
  • Point of Sale Registration Form (pdf)
  • Weights and Measures Permit Application Form (pdf)
  • Out of Business Form (pdf)
  • Removal of Device Form (pdf)